I hope everyone’s Christmas was wonderful!
It was a ballet themed Christmas for me . . . and a girl couldn’t have asked for more!
Among the incredibly generous haul is:
- 3 new leotards
- a purple wrap skirt
- a pair of back-seam tights
- 2 Ballet DVDs for home practice (Finis Jhung . . . has anyone done his videos before?)
- Barre bars (all 3 flavors!)
- Yoga blocks for stretching
- a pretty pink wrap sweater
- a theraband
- Ballet books!
- leg warmers in the size exactly between my two current pairs =)
AAAAAND . . .
- a portable ballet barre! (in a different box, of course!)
Photos to follow when everything is put into use. Really, I am so fortunate to have my wonderful family who supports my endeavors – even my crazy ones, like taking up ballet at 30!