It’s been awhile, dear blog. July has been a SUPER busy month, and I’ve been shunning the computer at home. Here’s a brief what’s what about how the KitTeaCat household spent July:
- Volleyball! I’ve ben playing on a fun coed beach league. We’re seriously terrible, and haven’t won a game all season. But we’re having fun, and getting better! It’s nice to be outside exercising with friends.
- Ballet! I’ve been taking 2 classes per week, which is wonderful. Trying to decide if I can continue for the whole year.
- July 4 marked the one year anniversary for me and my husband. And we celebrated by . . . baling hay. We had a plan to travel for the day, lined up puppy-sitters – but the weather dictates farming. But tossing 1200 bales of hay is fun too, right?
- Puppy! Our newest dog Luke is fitting into the pack and growing like a weed! He’s a Mama’s Boy for sure, so I’ve spent a lot of my usual blogging time with him.
- Gymnastics! My sister and I have kept up with a private lesson a week. It’s great to do something different – and hopefully I’ll be able to show off my front handsprings!
- New gym! As of TODAY, my sister and I have joined a new gym (following our trainer – long story!). And the best part of the new gym is that membership includes group classes at now charge. No more excuses about getting bored with workouts!
- Hot Dogs! I love summer. Everyone’s having cookouts, and everyone’s cookout includes hotdogs. Seriously, I ate 8 over Fourth of July weekend. Good thing I’m staying active!
- Ballet again! Because I can’t help but put in writing that one of the girls in class has told me twice now that I’ve turned into “a fun to watch dancer.” Am I glowing??
What have YOU been up to??